Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Been Awhile

It's been a long time since I posted here. But, honestly that seems to be the suitable intro to most of the posts on this blog.

I've got some personal adventures to share. Lot's of changes (positive ones!) in my life over the past year.

Sleep Apnea
A new house (our first!)
A new baby (or two, depends on how much of myself I've already shared here)
A new job
Writing projects

So much new stuff I haven't shared!

Thanks to Jessica, formerly of the World of Warcraft blog, The Pink Pigtail Inn, for inadvertently inspiring me to dust off this old house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I found you at last!
I love the honesty in this blog. So if you don't mind I'll slip in here from time to time. I have the feeling this is a place where there's no pretence, where you're just yourself. That suits me fine.

hound said...

Glad you like the honesty! This blog was supposed to be a mash-up of several interests and free-form writing thoughts, mostly introspective. But once I separated my hobbies into their own blogs I sort of forgot this one. Also, I was pretty sick for a long time and just didn't know what to do with myself.

So, now that I'm better I can think more clearly.

I am doing a fair bit of writing but it's either saved to my hard drive waiting for some polishing or hiding in a note book in my car.

I do like to be myself, whomever that may be, whatever the topic might be.

Glad you came by, you're always welcome to visit!